English Language Partners New Zealand (Porirua Centre)
Who are we?
English Language Partners Porirua is a not for profit organisation that offers English Language classes and tutoring to adult refugees and migrants.
What do we do?
We work with people from many different countries including, China, Burma, Colombia, Cambodia and Samoa. In 2015, 274 people studied English with us. Do you want to learn English? Do you want to volunteer to teach English? Please contact our centre to find out how we can work together.
How can we help you?
- One-to-one English language home tutoring
- English language classes for refugees and migrants
- ESOL literacy classes for refugees
- English for Employee classes for learners already in employment needing help with English
- Work talk classes for intermediate English learners to prepare for entering the workforce
Where can you find us?
Level 1, 3 Hartham Place South (one the same street as Pacific Radiology and Japanese Thai restaurant).
PO Box 50717
Porirua City 5240
Telephone: (04) 238 9400